Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Crossdresser raped




I was still drunk from the night before and disguised by the show for the birthday party of Susy. The others had forgotten about me and I had to force back home for lunch. The restaurant, swimming, was 4 km away from the town but I had no purse, phone or other with me. I had found them outside the room with a pain in my ass and without possessions. The night before we had made a mess but it certainly did not remember anything and in fact I was still quite a bit drunk. The restaurant closed and a lot of walking in front of me. I decided to put me on a journey I took off my heels and started. A few cars sped to the country and I scansai on the roadside to avoid the risk of being invested. Some minutes and stops a guy in a red volvo great guy with a shaved big eyes that tells me: "Ey doll, mount". I do not think twice I go and start explaining the situation and ask: "where are you? I go down to the next town I call I had a bad night, I was at a party."
"And why are you dressed like that?" I asked, not too surprised with a smile and wink.
"Well ... I said I was at a party and we were all dressed like this," said a little agitated.
"Are you okay anyway," he said as he began to reach out to stroke her thighs covered with red fishnet stockings.
"Take my cell phone and calls" while practically still had his hands in my thighs. The instinct was to expand like a slut. I opened my legs and started to climb up towards the cock was getting harder. Scapellato and starts to slip your finger in the ass. "You're a petite bomb .... want to suck it real" all while driving. I did not respond visibly excited and before I could lay on his cock I was compelled by a mighty hand I pressed on his parcel. Unbutton and I find myself in the mouth 22 cm of hard cock and almost drown.
"Juices like a slut ... you're an expert, you see that you have the soul of a whore. Bitch suck my soul, pump pump" was telling me yelling at him. I felt his big tool and swollen as her fingers did not stop and I kept your ass warm. Do not neglect even the little prick that was my hat-doffings. I felt just a whore. Fucked by a stranger whose name I did not know. Its 22 cm I got on the throat and choking risk. All of a sudden he stopped and parked in a secluded and a little pitch
Adv
orders me to get off. I suspect what will happen and I go to a kneeling position in front of the hood of the car and continued to suck his big cock. He grabs my neck and slammed on the hood. Its large chapel insalivation blowjob from my sphincter press on my already extended to duty from his fingers. "Whore open your legs," he said then a final lubricated.
She sticks a finger in his mouth and I try to insalivation well because I know where it will go.
"Now comes little slut" she says, poking his finger. Gently on the hood and I expect the caliber arrivals between his buttocks. Start segarmi while its front and in chapel pushes more and more. "Tell me what you want bitch." "Yes I want to give it to me is" excited cry like a cat in heat. "Be".
Its 22 cm intake slip inside of my sphincter. The pleasure than pain, and within seconds the driver kindly fuck me like a whore on the hood of his red Volvo. Continue segarmi as I lean forward on the hood. I feel all of its power fuck. "Fuck me ahh mmm" and can not say as I receive as slaps and spanking me back to the humiliating condition of a beast to assemble, to be slutty. I have no restraint. Thirty minutes on the hood the best fuck. Are now exhausted but he continues and does not seem to yield. I give and I am coming with a rush of cum on the bonnet red. I turned and started necking, then runs his hand over my cum and she sticks her fingers in her mouth, forcing me to lick his fingers. "Lick lick slut." I have been enslaved and start licking it like a bitch. Begins to fuck in front and stick his tongue in my throat and I do not know why escaping from a leak. I broke my ass and a half hours piss drunk and without control myself. I piss on him on his stomach while the guy continues to fuck like a jackhammer. "My slut could not resist huh? Good slut" I said while I was inside my ass. all of a sudden seems imbizzarito and within a minute I flooded her ass with his cum.
"Oh yeah bitch bitch bitch Cum eccotelo Trojan Cow". Explodes. My ass still sore eaves of his sperm and the bear she sticks two fingers in her ass and takes cum passes me in the face. "And now filmed" I ordered. I am still a little numb and I start to obey all fours on the ground. A hot gush around me her back and ass. "Hahaha now you ugly slut piss me" told me while I piss on him. Then leave me with a kick to the ground in pain. In the car and leaves. I broke my ass in the countryside and the stench of piss. But they are closer to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment